Welcome to Class 3
Welcome to the Class 3 page of Denton CE School.
Each week, we are updating our class page to help you with your home learning. If you scroll down the page you will find your weekly timetables plus resources to help support your learning.
Wednesday 14th July
Week 8 Home Learning- Week beginning 1st March
Daily Message to Class 3- Timetable
Please click on the link on your timetable if today's daily video is too large to add to the Class 3 page. You can also find it in the video section of the school website.
Important: How to find Class 3's 'Teaching Videos' and 'End of Day Story Videos'- it's easy!
Large videos cannot be uploaded onto the Class 3 page so they must be saved to the 'Video' section of the Denton website. To find them you need to:
1) Scroll back up to the top of this page
2) Click on 'Children'
3) Click on 'Videos'
4) Scroll down to 'Year 5/6' and you will see our videos.
5) You will find our end of day story and teaching videos in this section
I am really impressed with the way that you are all using Purple Mash to communicate and upload your work. You have been great at logging in each day, saying hello, completing your 2dos and uploading your work. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to send us a message and we will respond as soon as we can.
Remember to upload and save your work in your own work folders on Purple Mash. This will allow us to read your work more easily and offer clear feedback . Apart from Maths and Art I would like you to type your work on Word if possible. This will make it much easier to upload, save to your work folder and mark.
Keep up the fabulous work.
I am proud of you all
If you are running out of books to read, you can access free online e-books at Oxford Owl.
To add photos/ pictures to the Class 3 Blog messages you need to:
1. Take a photo of your work
2. Save it in a file in your computer
3.Open the Class 3 Blog page
4. Click on the white cross in the green box (top right-hand side of screen.
5. Write your title in the title box.
6. Write your name in the summary box.
7. Click inside the content box.
8. Click on the add image icon (it has a plus sign in the bottom corner).
9. Click on 'Choose File' at the bottom of the screen.
10. Click 'From my PC'.
11. Go to the file that you have saved your picture in.
12.Click on the picture/ image that you have chosen (it should be saved as a jpeg).
13. Click 'Open'.
14. It will then load it into your message.
15. Good luck! You might need an adult to help you.
This year we will be helping the children to develop a Growth Mindset. This aims to increase their resilience, perseverance and independence in their learning. Further information can be found by following the link below.